- Marty Stuart at Brown County Indiana 6.23.22
- Steve Earle at Brown County Music Center
- DOWNTOWN INDIANAPOLIS MUSIC VENUE TO BE RENAMED
- Newport Music Hall Documentary
- Carb Day 2020 Virtual Concert
- Indiana Independent Venue Alliance (IIVA) Created to fight for venue survival amid mandated, extended shutdowns
All posts tagged "jimmy page"
In the Light of Led Zeppelin, Pompeii Sessions Reviewed
Tribute bands are in a class all to themselves. Within that class some bands go for the whole look as well as feel of the original band. The other type goes more for capturing and replicating the...
- Posted June 5, 2018
Stairway to Heaven, Led Zeppelin Accuser Steps Up Fight
LED ZEPPELIN #LEGAL Michael Skidmore unsuccessfully accused Led Zeppelin of stealing the intro to “Stairway to Heaven” in 2016. Thursday his case found its way to the 9th Circ. Rock lore tells us that “Stairway to Heaven”...
- Posted March 17, 2017
Led Zeppelin, Stairway to Heaven On Appeal
LED ZEPPELIN #LEGAL Rock lore tells us that “Stairway to Heaven” started out simply in 1970’s Wales with a few notes recorded on cassette by Jimmy Page and Robert Plant for the Led Zeppelin album, IV....
- Posted November 18, 2016