- Marty Stuart at Brown County Indiana 6.23.22
- Steve Earle at Brown County Music Center
- DOWNTOWN INDIANAPOLIS MUSIC VENUE TO BE RENAMED
- Newport Music Hall Documentary
- Carb Day 2020 Virtual Concert
- Indiana Independent Venue Alliance (IIVA) Created to fight for venue survival amid mandated, extended shutdowns
Amazon to compete with iTunes
For the first time Amazon.com is selling mp3s optimized specifically for iPhone and iPod touch, in an attempt to woo customers away from iTunes. The songs and albums can be purchased directly through web browsers on mobile devices at www.amazon.com/mp3.
Amazon offers over 22 million songs and over two million albums. Some of the store’s cost-saving deals include $5 albums, $0.69 songs, and free songs from up-and-coming artists.
Music purchases are automatically saved to customers’ Cloud Player libraries for no charge. Those songs can then be downloaded or played instantly from any iPhone, iPod touch, iPad, Kindle Fire, Android phone or tablet, Roku, Sonos home entertainment system, or web browser.
Amazon also offers personalized recommendations based on purchase history, best-seller lists and Amazon customer ratings.
Powered by Facebook Comments