- Marty Stuart at Brown County Indiana 6.23.22
- Steve Earle at Brown County Music Center
- DOWNTOWN INDIANAPOLIS MUSIC VENUE TO BE RENAMED
- Newport Music Hall Documentary
- Carb Day 2020 Virtual Concert
- Indiana Independent Venue Alliance (IIVA) Created to fight for venue survival amid mandated, extended shutdowns
Chris Kelly, member of 90s rap duo Kris Kross, dies in Atlanta at age 34
By Associated Press, Wednesday, May 1, 10:43 PM
ATLANTA — Chris Kelly, half of the 1990s kid rap duo Kris Kross who made one of the decade’s most memorable songs with the frenetic “Jump,” has died, according to authorities. He was 34.
Investigator Betty Honey of the Fulton County Medical Examiner’s office said the 34-year-old Kelly was pronounced dead around 5 p.m. Wednesday at the south campus of the Atlanta Medical Center. Ms. Honey states that the cause of death is not yet determined.
Read more: http://www.washingtonpost.com/local/obituaries/chris-kelly-member-of-90s-rap-duo-kris-kross-dies-in-atlanta-at-age-34/2013/05/01/0b54371e-b2d2-11e2-9fb1-62de9581c946_story.html
Powered by Facebook Comments