- Marty Stuart at Brown County Indiana 6.23.22
- Steve Earle at Brown County Music Center
- DOWNTOWN INDIANAPOLIS MUSIC VENUE TO BE RENAMED
- Newport Music Hall Documentary
- Carb Day 2020 Virtual Concert
- Indiana Independent Venue Alliance (IIVA) Created to fight for venue survival amid mandated, extended shutdowns
Dead Or Alive singer Pete Burns Dies at 57.
Dead Or Alive singer Pete Burns has passed away at the age of 57.
He died yesterday (October 23) of a “massive cardiac arrest”, his family and manager said in a statement shared on Twitter.
The statement says: “It is with the greatest sadness that we have to break the tragic news that our beloved Pete Burns (of Dead or Alive), died suddenly yesterday of a massive cardiac arrest. All of his family and friends are devastated by the loss of our special star.”
“He was a true visionary, a beautiful talented soul, and he will be missed by all who loved and appreciated everything he was and all of the wonderful memories the has left is with.”
“We have no more words, we will make a further statement when we have had a chance to come to terms with our devastating loss. He will live forever in our memories. Sending you all our love. Lynne, Michael, Steve.(sic)”
He was due to appear on Loose Women on Tuesday to promote his new album, a boxset of Dead Or Alive’s back catalog – but pulled out last week due to ill health, according to a source. The album was due out in just four day’s time – on October 28.
Powered by Facebook Comments