Falling in Reverse at Louder than Life
If you’re a fan of post-hardcore, metalcore, or pop punk music, you’ll want to see Falling in Reverse perform at this year’s Louder Than Life festival. The band, which was formed in 2008 by former Escape the Fate vocalist Ronnie Radke, has been one of the most controversial and successful bands in the scene, with over 2 million albums sold worldwide and several awards and nominations. Here are some reasons why you should check them out at the festival:
- Falling in Reverse has released five studio albums and two EPs, with their latest album, Coming Home, coming out in 2017. The album features a more mature and experimental sound, incorporating elements of electronic rock, alternative rock, and pop rock. Some of the standout tracks include “Loser”, “Broken”, “Superhero”
- Falling in Reverse is known for their diverse and eclectic musical style, which often blends genres such as post-hardcore, metalcore, pop punk, rap rock, glam metal, and synth-pop. Their songs are often catchy, emotional, and provocative, with lyrics that deal with themes such as addiction, redemption, betrayal, love, and self-empowerment. Some of their most popular songs include “The Drug in Me Is You”, “I’m Not a Vampire”, “Alone”, and “Popular Monster”.
- Falling in Reverse is part of the amazing lineup of Louder Than Life 2023, which features some of the biggest names in rock music, such as Foo Fighters, Green Day, Tool, Pantera, Avenged Sevenfold, Queens of the Stone Age, Weezer, Turnstile, Limp Bizkit, Rancid, and more. The festival will take place on September 21-24 at the Highland Festival Grounds at the Kentucky Exposition Center in Louisville, KY. You can find more information about the festival and buy tickets on their official website.
- Falling in Reverse is also known for their impressive and theatrical live shows, which often feature pyrotechnics, confetti, smoke machines, and stage props. The band members are charismatic and energetic on stage, delivering a captivating performance that leaves the audience speechless. The band also interacts with the fans and creates a strong bond with them.
- Falling in Reverse is not only a great band to listen to, but also a great band to look at. They have a distinctive style and appearance that sets them apart from other post-hardcore bands. They often wear black and white outfits on stage, such as leather jackets, vests, pants, and boots. They also have some striking tattoos and hairstyles that reflect their personalities and musical influences.
Don’t miss this opportunity to see Falling in Reverse perform at Louder Than Life 2023. It will be a thrilling and unforgettable experience that you won’t regret. See you there!