- Marty Stuart at Brown County Indiana 6.23.22
- Steve Earle at Brown County Music Center
- DOWNTOWN INDIANAPOLIS MUSIC VENUE TO BE RENAMED
- Newport Music Hall Documentary
- Carb Day 2020 Virtual Concert
- Indiana Independent Venue Alliance (IIVA) Created to fight for venue survival amid mandated, extended shutdowns
One of the country’s most anticipated summer music festivals, Forecastle draws thousands of fans to Louisville’s scenic 85-acre Waterfront Park July 12-14.
The Forecastle Festival returns for its 17th year with a three-day lineup packed with high energy rock, Grammy-winning hip-hop, one of the country’s hottest stars and a whole lot of funk and soul.
The top acts at this year’s festival, which will be held July 12-14 at Waterfront Park in Louisville, Kentucky, are The Killers, The Avett Brothers, and 2019 Grammy winning Anderson. Paak & The Free Nationals.
Additional music acts include Portugal. The Man, Maggie Rogers, Tyler Childers, Judah & The Lion, Nelly, Chvrches, Moon Taxi, First Aid Kit, Dawes and more.
General admission, Yacht Club and VIP passes as well as Bourbon Lodge memberships will go on sale at 10 a.m. EST Feb.13 at ForecastleFest.com, with a limited quantity starting at $164.50 plus fees.
All ticketing options including layaway plans start at $39 down and can be found at ForecastleFest.com/tickets.
Powered by Facebook Comments