- Indiana Independent Venue Alliance (IIVA) Created to fight for venue survival amid mandated, extended shutdowns
- Tonic Ball to Feature the Music of Johnny Cash, Elton John, ABBA, Pearl Jam & Beyoncé
- Gene Simmons Live
- Chuck Berry Dies at 90
- Ben Folds piano solo tour stops in Indiana Feb. 17
- Bad Co. and Joe Walsh: Reviewed
Hometown Rising Festival
Trace Adkins, Dillon Carmichael, The Sisterhood Band
Added To Music Lineup For First Annual
Hometown Rising Country Music & Bourbon Festival
Saturday, September 14 & Sunday, September 15
At Highland Festival Grounds At KY Expo Center In Louisville, KY
Festival Also Features:
Tim McGraw, Little Big Town, Luke Bryan, Keith Urban,
Dwight Yoakam, Brett Young, Jake Owen & Many More
Along With Exclusive Bourbon Tastings & Workshops
Country music icon Trace Adkins, Kentucky native Dillon Carmichael, and country rock duo The Sisterhood Band have been added to the incredible music lineup for Hometown Rising, the first-ever Country Music & Bourbon Festival, which debuts Saturday, September 14 and Sunday, September 15 at Highland Festival Grounds at KY Expo Center in Louisville, KY.
Hometown Rising combines two of Louisville’s cultural cornerstones—great music and incredible bourbon—and is the newest addition to the Louisville fall festival series from premier independent festival producer Danny Wimmer Presents.
Hometown Rising’s music lineup will be led by country heavyweights including Tim McGraw, Little Big Town, Luke Bryan and Keith Urban with additional appearances from Dwight Yoakam, Trace Adkins, Brett Young, Jake Owen, Bret Michaels, Frankie Ballard, and many more. In total, more than 30 artists will play on three stages, including two side-by-side main stages, over the course of the weekend.
The current music lineup for Hometown Rising is as follows (subject to change):
- Saturday, September 14: Tim McGraw, Little Big Town, Dwight Yoakam, Trace Adkins, Frankie Ballard, The Cadillac Three, Jimmie Allen, Lindsay Ell, The Steel Woods, Clare Dunn, Noah Guthrie, Kassi Ashton, J.D. Shelburne, The Sisterhood Band, Raelyn Nelson Band, Alice Wallace, Imaj
- Sunday, September 15: Luke Bryan, Keith Urban, Brett Young, Jake Owen, Bret Michaels, Lauren Alaina, LoCash, Drake White and The Big Fire, The Wild Feathers, Mason Ramsey, Gabby Barrett, Dillon Carmichael, Everette, Lauren Jenkins, Jeffrey East, Hannah Ellis, Kendall Shaffer
Festival doors open at 11:00 AM daily.
Hometown Rising exclusive VIP packages, General Admission tickets, camping and hotel packages, as well as special event tickets are on sale now at www.HometownRising.com.
With three back-to-back festival weekends in Louisville in 2019, Danny Wimmer Presents wants to ensure all fans have the chance to enjoy multiple events with an affordable and convenient ticketing option. New this year, fans can purchase a special “Trifesta” Pass for the discounted rate of only $229.00 plus fees. The pass allows General Admission weekend access to all three DWP fall festivals in Louisville — Hometown Rising (September 14 & 15), Bourbon & Beyond (September 20-22) and Louder Than Life (September 27-29). Check out https://trifestapass.com for more information.
Hometown Rising sponsors include: Kentucky Department of Tourism, Louisville Tourism, Fxck Cancer / Dyin 2 Live Dreams Program, Jack Daniel’s, Tito’s Handmade Vodka, The Music Experience, Zyn, Take Me Home, and more.
The Highland Festival Grounds at KY Expo Center are located at 937 Phillips Lane in Louisville, Kentucky.
Hometown Rising is produced by Los Angeles-based Danny Wimmer Presents, one of the largest independent producers of destination rock music festivals in America. DWP events include Aftershock Festival, Bourbon & Beyond, Chicago Open Air, Epicenter Festival, Hometown Rising, Louder Than Life, Sonic Temple Art + Music Festival, and Welcome To Rockville.
For more information on Hometown Rising, please visit:
- Website: HometownRising.com
- Facebook: @HometownRising
- Instagram: @HometownRising
- Twitter: @HometownRising
- Hashtag: #HometownRising
Powered by Facebook Comments