- Marty Stuart at Brown County Indiana 6.23.22
- Steve Earle at Brown County Music Center
- DOWNTOWN INDIANAPOLIS MUSIC VENUE TO BE RENAMED
- Newport Music Hall Documentary
- Carb Day 2020 Virtual Concert
- Indiana Independent Venue Alliance (IIVA) Created to fight for venue survival amid mandated, extended shutdowns
James Gray, of Blue Rodeo, has died at 52
Blue Rodeo Keyboard Player James Gray Dead From Heart Attack
August 7, 2013
James Gray, a long-time member of Canadian band Blue Rodeo, has died at the age of 52 after suffering a heart attack.
A statement at the Blue Rodeo website reads:
We are greatly saddened by the loss of our brother, James Gray. He was in Blue Rodeo for 12 years during which time we made some of our most important music.
He was a brilliant musician and a kind-hearted soul who had his share of demons but left an indelible stamp on our music, our history and on us as people.
He will be greatly missed.
Rest in Peace James.
Blue Rodeo formed in Toronto, Canada in 1984 and have been signed to Warner Music since their first album. The band is one of Canada’s most popular acts with sales of over 3 million albums. In 2006 they received a star on Canada’s Walk of Fame in Toronto and were inducted into the Canadian Music Hall of Fame in 2012.
Gray joined the band in 1993 and left in 2006. He is NOT the keyboard player in our photo gallery from two weeks ago, Here : https://www.onstagemagazine.com/photo-gallery-blue-rodeo-at-salmon-festival/
Powered by Facebook Comments