- Marty Stuart at Brown County Indiana 6.23.22
- Steve Earle at Brown County Music Center
- DOWNTOWN INDIANAPOLIS MUSIC VENUE TO BE RENAMED
- Newport Music Hall Documentary
- Carb Day 2020 Virtual Concert
- Indiana Independent Venue Alliance (IIVA) Created to fight for venue survival amid mandated, extended shutdowns
KID Rock IS Your Drunk Uncle @Thanksgiving
Some people just don’t handle the holiday season well and Kid Rock appears to be in that category.
He was captured blasting Oprah Winfrey, Kathy Griffin, and Joy Behar during an apparently drunken, rant at his Tennessee bar. He was ultimately carried off-stage by a law enforcement officer.
- An estimated 88,0006 people (approximately 62,000 men and 26,000 women6) die from alcohol-related causes annually, making alcohol the third leading preventable cause of death in the United States. The first is tobacco, and the second is poor diet and physical inactivity.
- In 2014, alcohol-impaired driving fatalities accounted for 9,967 deaths (31 percent of overall driving fatalities). https://www.niaaa.nih.gov/publications/brochures-and-fact-sheets/alcohol-facts-and-statistics
Powered by Facebook Comments