- Marty Stuart at Brown County Indiana 6.23.22
- Steve Earle at Brown County Music Center
- DOWNTOWN INDIANAPOLIS MUSIC VENUE TO BE RENAMED
- Newport Music Hall Documentary
- Carb Day 2020 Virtual Concert
- Indiana Independent Venue Alliance (IIVA) Created to fight for venue survival amid mandated, extended shutdowns
All posts tagged "Clear Channel"
iHeart Is Flatlining. Q1 2017
iHeart Media Inc., once known as, Clear Channel Communications, is experiencing a financial and existential crisis. After cultivating a corporate culture that values form over substance, they have managed to demonize their own brand and ruin radio...
- Posted April 27, 2017
Madonna Sent Down Under. Banned From TX Radio Station
Madonna Banned: Labeled Unpatriotic by Texas Radio Yesterday, a small, foreign owned radio station broadcasting to Texarkana, Texas, Hope, Arkansas, and New Boston, Texas announced its plan to ban Madonna from its airwaves. They posted a media...
- Posted January 26, 2017
Songs on Clear Channel’s Blacklist
The Blacklist. The week after the attacks on September 11, 2001, Clear Channel Communications (now iHeartMedia) sent out a mass e-mail to its program directors at stations across the country with an updated and expanded list of...
- Posted September 11, 2016