- Indiana Independent Venue Alliance (IIVA) Created to fight for venue survival amid mandated, extended shutdowns
- Tonic Ball to Feature the Music of Johnny Cash, Elton John, ABBA, Pearl Jam & Beyoncé
- Gene Simmons Live
- Chuck Berry Dies at 90
- Ben Folds piano solo tour stops in Indiana Feb. 17
- Bad Co. and Joe Walsh: Reviewed
All posts tagged "iHeart Media"
iHeart Is Flatlining. Q1 2017
iHeart Media Inc., once known as, Clear Channel Communications, is experiencing a financial and existential crisis. After cultivating a corporate culture that values form over substance, they have managed to demonize their own brand and ruin radio...
- Posted April 27, 2017
Songs on Clear Channel’s Blacklist
The Blacklist. The week after the attacks on September 11, 2001, Clear Channel Communications (now iHeartMedia) sent out a mass e-mail to its program directors at stations across the country with an updated and expanded list of...
- Posted September 11, 2016