- Marty Stuart at Brown County Indiana 6.23.22
- Steve Earle at Brown County Music Center
- DOWNTOWN INDIANAPOLIS MUSIC VENUE TO BE RENAMED
- Newport Music Hall Documentary
- Carb Day 2020 Virtual Concert
- Indiana Independent Venue Alliance (IIVA) Created to fight for venue survival amid mandated, extended shutdowns
Flea vs. Eastwood via Twitter
Photo courtesy of Flea@FB
Flea, the bassist from The Red Hot Chili Peppers, goes Dirty Harry.
In a recent Esquire interview, Clint Eastwood lamented that he is sick of political correctness and finds Donald Trump’s anti-PC stances refreshing. Eastwood, an 86-year-old actor/director famous for his roles in Dirty Harry, High Plains Drifter, Gran Torino, and The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly, has not officially endorsed Donald Trump for president, but his admiration for this candidate speaks volumes.
The “Dirty Harry Mentality” is still alive and well in the GOP and Eastwood sums it up with this quote from the interview: “He’s (Trump) on to something, because secretly everybody’s getting tired of political correctness, kissing up,” Eastwood said. “That’s the kiss-ass generation we’re in right now. We’re really in a pussy generation. Everybody’s walking on eggshells. We see people accusing people of being racist and all kinds of stuff. When I grew up, those things weren’t called racist.”
Flea took Clint Eastwood to task on twitter this weekend by responding with this tweet.
Powered by Facebook Comments