Indiana State Fair has seven headliner concerts
Indiana State Fair announces seven shows for newly renovated Coliseum
Lynyrd Skynyrd, Robin Thicke, Phillip Phillips, Pitbull, Hunter Hayes, Jim Gaffigan and the American Idol Live! 2014 Tour to headline
INDIANAPOLIS – The Indiana State Fair’s newly renovated Coliseum will host six musical performances and one comedian in its return as the fair’s headline concert venue for the first time since 1985. A $63 million renovation has transformed the building into a modern entertainment facility like few others in the country. The Coliseum Concert Series, which runs July 31 through Aug. 17, includes:
· Lynyrd Skynyrd with special guests Jamey Johnson and Drake White and the Big Fire – July 31 at 7:30; $26, $36 and $60.50
· Robin Thicke with special guest Estelle – Aug. 1 at 8 p.m.; $35, $45 and $75
· Phillip Phillips – Aug. 5 at 8 p.m.; $25 and $35
· American Idol Live! 2014 Tour – Aug. 6 at 7:30 p.m.; $25, $39.50 and $59.50
· Pitbull – Aug. 8 at 8 p.m.; $35, $45 and $75
· Hunter Hayes – Aug. 9 at 8 p.m.; $35 and $45
· Jim Gaffigan – Aug. 17 at 8 p.m.; $25, $35 and $45
The ticket prices listed above all include admission to the State Fair. Tickets for all the shows except for American Idol Live! officially go on sale Monday, April 28 at 10 a.m. The American Idol Live! tickets go on sale Friday, May 9 at 10 a.m.
Tickets can be purchased at the Fairgrounds Coliseum Box Office and all Ticketmaster locations. They can also be purchased through Ticketmaster charge-by-phone at 1-800-745-3000 or online at www.ticketmaster.com.
For more information, contact the Fairgrounds Coliseum Box Office at (317) 927-7601 or visit www.indianastatefair.com.
About Indiana State Fair
The Indiana State Fair is the state’s largest multi-day event celebrating Hoosiers’ spirit and agricultural heritage. Nationally recognized for offering great entertainment, showcasing youth, interactive agriculture education programs, premier facilities and a variety of unique, fun foods, the Indiana State Fair has been an annual tradition for generations of Hoosiers since 1852. The 2014 fair is celebrating the “Year of the Coliseum.” For more information, please visit www.indianastatefair.com.
Powered by Facebook Comments