- Marty Stuart at Brown County Indiana 6.23.22
- Steve Earle at Brown County Music Center
- DOWNTOWN INDIANAPOLIS MUSIC VENUE TO BE RENAMED
- Newport Music Hall Documentary
- Carb Day 2020 Virtual Concert
- Indiana Independent Venue Alliance (IIVA) Created to fight for venue survival amid mandated, extended shutdowns
All posts tagged "bar bands"
The Working Musician vs. Bar & Club Owners
Open Letter from Working Musician, Dave Goldberg to LA Club & Bar Owners. The Working Musician vs. Bar & Club Owners Jazz Musician, Dave Goldberg, pinned this scathing and darkly humorous open letter to LA club &...
- Posted March 30, 2017
Concert Promotion That Won’t Make Musicians Hate You
This article is a guest contribution from writer and musician Zachary Evans. He plays bass in WeAreApes and contributes to @The405, @businessdotcom, and other GoodTimeFun WorldWideWebsites. Recently, a friend sent me a WikiHow article titled “How to Organize a Gig” that left me...
- Posted August 5, 2016
Open Letter From a Bar Owner to Musicians
The letter I have copied below was posted on Tampa Craigslist by a bar owner, but it was flagged for removal before I could provide a link or credit the author. But I managed to copy the...
- Posted October 17, 2013