- Marty Stuart at Brown County Indiana 6.23.22
- Steve Earle at Brown County Music Center
- DOWNTOWN INDIANAPOLIS MUSIC VENUE TO BE RENAMED
- Newport Music Hall Documentary
- Carb Day 2020 Virtual Concert
- Indiana Independent Venue Alliance (IIVA) Created to fight for venue survival amid mandated, extended shutdowns
All posts tagged "Madonna"
COVID-19 Cancellations & Spring Festival Season
CITY OF AUSTIN, TX In response to the increasing concerns of COVID-19 across the nation, Austin-Travis County leaders have declared a “local state of disaster” to more proactively increase preventative measures and require mitigation plans for events...
- Posted March 9, 2020
Madonna Is Madam X @Billboard Music Awards
Madonna let her eye-patched alter ego, Madam X, take the stage last night at the Billboard Music Awards. She performed her single “Medellín” with Colombian singer Maluma and burned up the stage. The song was released last month...
- Posted May 2, 2019
Madonna Sent Down Under. Banned From TX Radio Station
Madonna Banned: Labeled Unpatriotic by Texas Radio Yesterday, a small, foreign owned radio station broadcasting to Texarkana, Texas, Hope, Arkansas, and New Boston, Texas announced its plan to ban Madonna from its airwaves. They posted a media...
- Posted January 26, 2017
Madonna in Louisville 1-16-16 Reviewed
The Madonna concert in Louisville Saturday night had a starting time of 8PM, with no mention of her opening act, DJ MaryMac spinning for hours before Madonna graced us with her presence. A tip of...
- Posted January 18, 2016