- Marty Stuart at Brown County Indiana 6.23.22
- Steve Earle at Brown County Music Center
- DOWNTOWN INDIANAPOLIS MUSIC VENUE TO BE RENAMED
- Newport Music Hall Documentary
- Carb Day 2020 Virtual Concert
- Indiana Independent Venue Alliance (IIVA) Created to fight for venue survival amid mandated, extended shutdowns
The Who: Who are you. Photo Gallery Daltrey & Townsend
The third time was a charm for Louisville’s YUM! Center, when the twice postponed concert by the legendary rock icons, The Who finally took place on Saturday, March 16, 2016.
The Who are an English rock band that formed in 1964. Their classic line-up consisted of lead singer Roger Daltrey, guitarist and singer Pete Townshend, bass guitarist John Entwistle, and drummer Keith Moon. They are considered one of the most influential rock bands of the 20th century, selling over 100 million records worldwide and holding a reputation for their live shows and studio work.
Rock-orientated films such as Almost Famous, School of Rock and Tenacious D in the Pick of Destiny refer to the band and feature their songs, and other films have used the band’s material in their soundtracks, including Apollo 13 (which used “I Can See For Miles”) and Austin Powers: The Spy Who Shagged Me (which used a take of “My Generation” recorded for the BBC). Several of the band’s tracks have appeared in the video game Rock Band and its sequels.
Powered by Facebook Comments