- Marty Stuart at Brown County Indiana 6.23.22
- Steve Earle at Brown County Music Center
- DOWNTOWN INDIANAPOLIS MUSIC VENUE TO BE RENAMED
- Newport Music Hall Documentary
- Carb Day 2020 Virtual Concert
- Indiana Independent Venue Alliance (IIVA) Created to fight for venue survival amid mandated, extended shutdowns
All posts tagged "Robert Plant"
Stairway to Heaven, Led Zeppelin Accuser Steps Up Fight
LED ZEPPELIN #LEGAL Michael Skidmore unsuccessfully accused Led Zeppelin of stealing the intro to “Stairway to Heaven” in 2016. Thursday his case found its way to the 9th Circ. Rock lore tells us that “Stairway to Heaven”...
- Posted March 17, 2017
Led Zeppelin – Isolated Tracks -“Ramble On”-Bonzo
John “Bonzo” Bonham set a standard for rock drumming that still resonates today. ISOLATED TRACKS Embed from Getty Images Isolating tracks allows listeners to hear a familiar piece of music in an entirely new way. The wealth...
- Posted January 22, 2017
Led Zeppelin, Stairway to Heaven On Appeal
LED ZEPPELIN #LEGAL Rock lore tells us that “Stairway to Heaven” started out simply in 1970’s Wales with a few notes recorded on cassette by Jimmy Page and Robert Plant for the Led Zeppelin album, IV....
- Posted November 18, 2016
The Real Reason for Robert Plant’s Tears During “Stairway to Heaven”
On December 2, 2012, the surviving members of Led Zeppelin were among the artists celebrated at the 35th annual Kennedy Centre Honors in Washington, D.C. Among the musicians chosen to pay tribute to Led Zeppelin’s enduring musical...
- Posted June 24, 2013